The right choice of clothing is crucial for the final effect of the images. It reflects the session style and impacts the mood. As a result, It can make or break the photoshoot.
Some of my styling suggestions
• It is best to wear long sleeves, tops, and long trousers. Covering the skin allows the face to be the main focus of the image.
• Limit the number of colours and avoid the bright ones as they take away viewers attention from the clients’ faces
• Avoid logos busy patterns as they are very distracting and will not create a timeless feeling on the image
• For a simpler look, use jeans or chinos and a plain long sleeve tops or shirts
• To create more variety, use layered clothing and add extras like a jacket, coat, braces, hat, or scarf
• Use a velvet high neck top and corduroy trousers for an extra arty feeling,
• Go for the suit if the session is formal or with a more vanity fair look
• It is important that the shoes match the rest of the clothing and create the same feeling for the session.